29 June 2008

today i felt anxious all day. for no reason. i need medication or something. 
i took a nice long nap and woke up sweating because it's so hot but it was raining. it smelled really good. i'm sure i'll get sick of the rain in the winter but random summer thunderstorms are so nice. 
nano told me not to worry about my money problems and that if it came down to it the other roommates could pick up my rent for me. its a kind thought but i know my roommates are worse off than me. jerry already owes everyone money from last month. in any case i know everything'll be fine. 
we sang 'amazing grace' in church this morning. i was really happy. 
if i met a genie and i got three wishes i'd first wish for permanent emotional stability. that every day i would wake up know that i would feel normal all day every day. then with the other wishes i'd probably wish for the end of the mass production of meat and a lifetime supply of french fries and ranch. simple enough. i hate with all my heart that i can't control my emotions. i'm so helpless and its pathetic. 
either way, now i'm watching 'once' with raul and listening to the rain. it really is beautiful here. 

keighty

No comments: